When executed on a User Extension Record Type record, this action resets a user account from the selected User Record Type Extension record using configured user Record Type extension settings.
- The User Extension settings must be configured correctly for the User - Reset Account action to work. This is located in the "System Settings" under the "User Extension" tab.
- The User - Reset Account action must be created on a view made from the User Record Type because it uses the currently selected user record(s) when executing.
- When executed, for each selected user record, the user will be enabled in the system, and if configured, the password will be reset.
- This action will always ensure the user account is enabled and will use the User Extension settings for First & Last name to update the User Account first and last name.
- Reset Password: Checking will reset the selected users passwords to the configured default password set in the User Record Type Extension
- Force Password Reset on Next Login: When enabled, the user will be forced to change their password after the next login.