The Designer tools and settings are opened and closed using the Toobox and Settings buttons on either side.
- Across the top there is a CREATE button on the left and the designer toolbar and DESIGN MODE options on the right.
- The left side includes a list of controls that can be added to a form, this is the Toolbox.
- The righ side shows each controls options including appearance, name, hint etc.
- Search (ctrl+P): Access PinPoint Search to find Tables, Forms, Columns etc.
- Configuration History Browser: Search and review a log of changes made in this workspace.
- Debugger: Review stored variables and values currently loaded.
- System Settings: Define email settings, theme and style, pickup packages etc.
- Uncommittted Changes Notification: See a list of changes that have been captured but not committed.
- DESIGN MODE Toggle: Turn on DESIGN MODE options or turn off design mode and capture changes locally.
- Current User Information: Change your own password, view information about the current version.
The Toolbox is used to add buttons, forms, grids etc to a form. Click an option in the list to select the control you want to add to your form.